Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Shruti Hassan Verve Magazine Cover



This post comes a tad too late. The other day I incidentally found this cover and although the issue is May, 2008, I am still posting it coz I think it rocks!

Leme first give you a little intro about the gurl. Shruti Hassan, Kamal Hassan's daughter is well set to make her movie debut. She is already a rock star and has given many shows.

Here, she is the cover of Verve magazine and the it says "rocking debutante!" - well, she certainly looks like one!

I absolutely love her look and makeup - it's very edgy and punky. I especially adore her red hot strappy sandals and gladiator shoes.

She maybe a debutante but she already looks like a star. This what a magazine cover should do. It definitely makes up for Shriya's and Asin's covers. Doesn't it?

Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Sowjanya Yinti said...

She looks like Ashlee Simpson's Clone :).

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

Hey Sowjanya...
You are right. I realised it after reading your comment...lol. But a very pretty clone :)...dontcha think?