Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Asin Vogue Magazine July Cover (D+)


Well, first Shriya and now Asin. With the amount of exposure they are getting, our ladies have never had it so good. :)

Unfortunately for Asin, this cover is not at all good. She's got a vampy look and that is definetly not what she should be putting out for her entry in Bollywood. I know they tried the red hot chick look, but somewhere down the line it doesn't click. and she ends up looking butt ugly. Even her hair is not happening, which is sad because she has beautiful hair.

Infact, I prefer her sombre look at the launch to this. What about you?

Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

7 comments:

Bollywood Blogger said...

Absolutely! I completely agree on your review.

Sowjanya Yinti said...

I think Vogue and their whole team should get an "F" for doing this to Asin. I am one of those who believes she's actually beautiful compared to the lot.

I feel like this is more Vogue's doing than Asin's.

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

You are absolutely right Sownjanya. It is completely Vogue's responsibility since it is their cover. They are definetly not living up to their much acclaimed international standard.

SuRi said...

whts wrong vid deese magazine makeup guyss.. dey made shriya luk ugly .. nd now.. asin.. mannn she luks weird nd petrifying... goddddd... doesn she kno dattttt..

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you about the Vogue cover on Asin, in fact I keep looking at it and wondering how they managed to print it. She looks like something out of a Bridezilla movie. I am sure she is a really pretty girl but the pale face and red lipstick look it definately a no-no for her.

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

Hey Suri!

No i am afraid she doesnt know that else I doubt she would have allowed them to carry on...lol

But I think she must have caught up by now :P

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

Hey Pink Vixen

Must say you have a very saucy and intriguing nickname...very creative...lol

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. You exactly mirrored my thoughts. You are right she does look like a bridezilla. I think she can be the lead in the remake of The Corpse Bride...hehe (wink wink)

Kindly do keep checking in...I'm loving your comments :)