Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sheela ( Anything less than D- ?)


For the first time since I started this blog, I am rendered speechless. There are absolutely no words. So I thought, sometimes silence is more powerful than speech. I'm hoping my silence will convey my horror, nauseousness, and disbelief.

I request you to kindly observe a few seconds silence in honor of the death of fashion.

-

-

-

-

-

Okie, maybe that was a bit over-dramatic. And I know I said I would be silent, but turns out a few words did creep into my mind.

Sheela, honey why the smug look on your face? Is it because you have achieved the dubious distinction of proudly wearing the worst dress in the history of the world? Or is it because you found a pukey colored lipstick to match your pukey colored dress? Well, whatever the reason, congratulations!

5 comments:

SuRi said...

hey .. c'mon .. dis dress isn't dat badd .. ok .. i'l agree dat her lipstick is bad..

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

Hey Suri!

Good to see you back and I appreciate your opinion. It's great to have diverse comments coz that makes it a truly informative blog.

Well coming to the dress, Ok I accept I was being over dramatic but it's just that orange is a veryyy difficult color to work and when you mix it with hideous glittery embroided stars...well...it makes a disaster.

But of course, this is just my opinion. :)

SuRi said...

hmmmm .. well .. i think dat da dress is gud .. nd yea.. the stars r slightly big.. but i really liked it at the bottom .. may be dinn go well vid her complexion .. but still less dan D-.. :O ... c'mon .. i'l give hmmmm .. say C .. :)

Bollywood Blogger said...

LOL! I love this writeup. And yes, the dress is horrid!

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

Hey Bollywood!
Good to see you back. I thought you must be keeping busy. I saw the blog...so many new posts..gr8 going :)