Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Shriya (C-)



Shriya is definitely not upto the mark here.

The dress make her legs look very short and awkward. Although I like the color, the dress would be a lot better without the tacky long sheer sleeves.
Also what is up with her accessories. She has used fusion earthen earrings and bracelet which are not at all apt for this look.

But I must say, I am loving her back cut. It is looking very classy and sexy. Unfortunately her horrible sleeves are ruining it.

Choose better next time, Shriya.

Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

SuRi said...

doesnt' deserve a C .. a D wud be better ...

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

lol... maybe Suri...but I gave her a C- for the color and cut of the dress. But thats just me :)