Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Anushka ( B-)

It's nice to see that our stars are opening up to formal wear. I admire Anushka for that, but I wish she had choosen it a little more carefully.

Essentially, there is nothing wrong with her dress. Only its just way too plain. If you put an ID card around her neck, she would look like an ordinary executive.
She could have jazzed up the outfit by donning a black belt or by changing the color of her skirt. Also I hate her watch. Its very grandmotherly and does not go with the look at all.

Just some minor alterations would make her look like the star she is.

2 comments:

Sowjanya Yinti said...

I think it would have been nice if she wore a darker shade skirt . Also this is my biggest thing with these celebrities, when you are wearing anything that doesn't cover below your knees, cross your legs while sitting. I don't want to see your underwear nor your cellulite.

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

Yes Sowjanya
You are absolutely right. They really need to learn how to cover up!
And I also agree that a darker shade skirt would have been better.....ah well! maybe next time :)