Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Priyamani ( D-)


I try sooo hard to be good to these celebrities, but they seem hell bent on annoying me.

This disaster of a dress ( is it really a dress?) is sooooo fugly that I dont know where to begin!

Lets start with the material. I mean it looks like she tore up a piece of her mum's old saree and maid's old nightie and stitched them together. As an afterthought, another piece was torn up from the saree to make a belt and a shitty dress was successfully made. I mean I'm all for fusion but atleast learn some basics while trying it!

The only nice thing that comes to mind is her earrings. Atleast, she choose a nice pair to go with her fugly dress. How did she ever think of wearing it in public! Gawd!

3 comments:

Sowjanya Yinti said...

She's the vidya balan of south. Horrible outfits every time

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

Hey Sowjanya!
Great to see you on my blog. Yes, indeed she is the Vidya Balan of south as you say...lol...they can give a real competition to each other... :)

Anonymous said...

And they are both related!!!!