Pages

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Sona (D-) - Reader Files



Nice dress. Ugly, makeup. Ugly fugly neck thing.

Sona has surprised many (and by that I mean myself a hundred times over...lol), by opting for this decent dark purple dress. It is not eye-catching, but at least classier when compared to her last one. But, she ruins it all by her over-the-top makeup and ...well... I dunno what to call the thing she has around her neck. For the purpose of this article, lets just call it the fugly neck thing.

So anyway, she seems to be very attached to her name. Hence, the sona (gold) that keeps popping up in her look. Here the glittery,goldy fugly neck thing has effectively ruined the look, but the wonder is I'm not sure as to what it is! It is not a necklace and definitely cannot be attached to the dress (oh, the horror!). So, what in god's name is it?

Maybe you guys could help me out?

Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The necklace is okay, but with the dress, it looks bad. I don't like her pose in that pic either.

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

Are you sure it's a necklace? I just can't seem to understand it!