Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

Hansika Motwani - Santosham Awards 2008 (D+)



I would hate to think what would happen to Hansika's outfit if a strong wind blew past by. Getting any mental images?

First let me say I love, love, love the well-defined sweetheart neckline with black and hot pink border (let's just chuck out the white shall we?). Rest all is pure amateur and unskilled work. First of all, the flares do not go with the material of the dress and second of all, they are not done properly. The white detail on top of the flares just maximize those faults to the hilt.

The good thing is that her hair looks really pretty. I am on the fence about the makeup. While in some pics it looks over-the-top and Cruella DeVille-ish, in others she looks quite ok. Her earrings are alright but the weird, twisted bracelet has to go.

One thing I don't understand is her affection towards Mary Jane shoes. Out of the 4 times that she has been seen on our list of Fashion Suspects till now (including this one), she has been in Mary Janes 3 times. Is it that she loves them too much and fails to realise that they don't go with everything or just that she doesn't own anything else? Well, whatever the reason, here she has worn the same pair again. Yes, I accept I thought they were cute, but frankly, now they are just getting on my nerves.

This dress would be so much better if it were just a black gown with a hot pink neckline. Hmm... I think I can safely say that she has ruined the femininity and elegance of a sweetheart neckline very sweetly.

Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the lower part of the gown for it reminded me of Dracula. lol

SuRi said...

the lower half really s***s ...

Fame Appeal said...

love the blog, you are VERY quick to see the numerous use of the same shoes... very impresseive

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.