Pages

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Simran (D-) - Reader Files



As I always wonder and ponder, why do married actresses behave and dress like the Mother Teressa's of our time? Do they get amnesia or is it just laziness? Or are we supposed to believe that with all their millions, they couldn't hire help and therefore, have to do all the cooking, cleaning...etc. etc. themselves. And hence, the no-makeup, I-just-woke-up, I'm married-I'm serious with life and looking-like-something-out-of-the-trash look? Hmmph! What a pile of bollocks! (I have been reading a British novel presently, hence, the expression and excessive use of the word 'hence'...lol).

Anyway, coming to our point, I need exactly four words to describe her - You look like shit. I know you have a baby now and it must be too hard and stressful to dress yourself up and blah blah blah...just a word of advice, first thing tomorrow hire a stylist and buy a makeup case or wait till your kid has joined college, to attend public events. Coz, maybe then you would deign to dress up.

Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

No comments: