Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Smita (D-)




Smita, the Telugu pop star (and the lone one I might add) launched her new album a couple of days ago in Hyderabad. Now, when you are the center of attention at a party, what do you wear? For future reference, definitely not this!!!

The color of the dress clashes with her skin and the dress comes off as very cheap. I must say I have never seen anyone wear a silver belt with a leopard print sash/scarf attached and then match that to the shoes by wearing leopard print stilettos. It sounds very unique, innovative and FUGLY!

I mean for God sakes you are a pop star launching you new album! Have some sense (common, fashion...anything). I have posted the picture of her album cover. It looks quite nice doesn't it? I wish she had chosen the same stylist for the launch also and we would have been spared this fugly sight!

Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

Bollywoodblogger said...

heheh i agree. good post!

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

lol... thank you :)

Bollywood Blogger said...

Hey Tollywood, I found this and I think she's a south Indian actress but for the life of me, I can't remember her name. It's not Shriya right (although that's how they've tagged it) but maybe I'm wrong. Anyhow, for you to comment on :)
http://www.mastione.com/deols-come-together-for-chamku-music-launch/707/5/12762

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

No, it's definitely not Shriya. I'm not sure if she is a South Indian actress (I can't seem to place her). Maybe one of our readers can help us out...