Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bhumika (A-)



Wonder of wonders!!! Rejoice everyone! It has happened! The day has finally come! Bhumika got an A! I am ecstatic beyond words, and you will know why if you have seen her past record.

Beautiful, beautiful,, beautiful saree. Great choice! I love the design, and the work is exquisite. The color combination is very subtle and very gorgeous. I'm happy with her style of draping it, as it makes a huge difference to the look. I even like the cut of her blouse. The accessories are non-existent (again due to the launch), but that's absolutely fine since the saree is allowed to stand out.

The only thing that stopped me from giving her an A+ was her makeup. What is with the excessive use? It seems to be the theme of the launch. First Charmee, now Bhumika. Anyway... we can totally overlook that minor flaw and I can't tell you how happy and relieved I am that she didn't wear her trademark gold bangle! :)

Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love ur Blog and most importantly I am a passionate freak of Fashion. Also good to see some one taking on the southiees...Keep updating your blog more often.

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

Hey Anonymous!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I will surely keep updating it regularly and please kindly keep checking in :-)

Unknown said...

Hi
i found a very good site www.vebtoday.com.
regards
keerthi