Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Namitha (D-)


Is it just me or does she look like the female Dara Singh?

This girl seems hell bent on setting a new benchmark for fugliness. The dress itself is not bad. Infact, it is great. But should not be worn by such heavy figured ladies. She did the same thing last time.

I'm giving her the title of 'Most Fugliest' in our list of Fashion Suspects. Lets see, whether she is able to beat her own standard next time (wink wink)...lol.

Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Sowjanya Yinti said...

I am at loss for words and that never happens unless I see something this fugly

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

You said a lot by your loss of words too Sowjanya :) hehe... I can understand your emotion... I go thru the same when I see some of our stars..lol