Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Charmee - South Filmfare Awards 2008 (D-)



What is with Charmee and sarees? She seems to like wearing nothing but them. It's alright if she picks good ones but sadly, as always that is not the case.

She has picked a saree color which is very, very similar to the one she wore at MAA awards function.Then, it seemed unique and beautiful. Now, it is boring and ugly. The design of the saree just makes me wanna puke! Also, what is up with the big and bulky clutch? Clutches with heavy dresses should always be small.

The only good thing are her beautiful earrings. I gotta find out where she got them!

I'm starting to think that she falls in the one-time-wonder category. Wut say people?


Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Sowjanya Yinti said...

I actually like the saree and I think i will give her points just because she went traditional and didn't come in like she came to Oscars :)

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

lol... Well, Sowjanya each to his (or in this case her..lol) own. I dunno, I just hated the design (seemed a li'l outdated) and also wish she had chosen a different color and not repeated the same shade.

Anyways...moving on :)