Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hansika Motwani (D+)



Looking at this pic would you believe that this girl is 17 years old? Well, I wouldnt.

Why would she wanna dress up like this outside of a movie? No actually, why would any actress want to look like this? What is the point of a celebrity looking like plain jane?

Her dress is so normal I had to stifle a yawn while looking at it. Her hair looks so artificial I wanna check whether it is a wig.

Her choice of accessories is also a major bummer. Hoop earrings while wearing this ensemble...I don't think so.

Also, why is she wearing Mary Jane's with Indian wear? Lord o lord! Someone please go and throw this kiddo in fashion school.

P.S :- Is it just me or does she have a slight Bhagyashree look here?


Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

No comments: