Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shriya (B-)



Plain in Plaid. Now, thats unusual.

Usually,the Scottish attire can hardly be termed as plain, but sadly that is just what Shriya is looking here. There is nothing essentially wrong with this dress, but still it doesn't quite click. I'm thinking it's the same patterned belt. Had it been a solid big black belt, it would have added some definition to the look and provide the much needed contrast.

Also, her shoes are downright hideous! The bulky straps don't go with the look at all! But I must say, this is a huge improvement from last time. At least she's tried something different this time.

Copyright © 2008 Tollywood Fashion Police. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the print, but I don't like
the way she carries it. Also, it made her boobs look bigger,

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

lol...really? I didn't notice that. I like the dress but still it doesn't quite seem to be there yet. I can't put my finger on what though.