Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bhumika ( D-)


Oh Gawd! When will these people learn that they are celebrities attending an awards function? I mean sweety I know you are married but that is not an excuse for this look!!!

If you wanna wear Indian to an awards ceremony, pick out a beautiful saree. There are soo many of them out there. Or, if you insist on wearing a churidaar atleast get a decent one!

I cant even begin to list its faults. Wait, maybe I can...

1. Horrible , horrible, horrible color. They suck individually too and when combined they make a disaster.

2. Why in the world are you wearing a crushed Duppatta? Did no one tell you that style died before you were even born?!

3. The work on the Kurta is amateurish and too bling-blang.

4. There is no fitting to the dress watsoever. She looks bulky whereas in reality she has a quite thin figure.

5. The earrings look like they were bought in Charminar for 10 bucks.

6. The hairstyle is unspeakable. Honey, you got beautiful hair. Go have some fun with it or atleast leave it open. That style is not for stars.

7. Horror of horrors!!! Is she wearing a GOLD BANGLE? Oh Gawd! Yes she is, not one but 3(!) on both hands!!! ( Gawd I wanna cry!!!)

Well I can say one thing clearly, I have never seen a more disastrous attempt. Bhumika manages to look cheap and utterly like an average housewife attending her friend's marriage (Wait...I dont think even they would wear that...lol).

7 comments:

Bollywood Blogger said...

She always dresses pretty badly. These ladies are badly in need of stylists.

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

hey bollywood!!!

Im soo excited to see you on my blog. Thanks for the comments :)

SuRi said...

ohhhhhh godddddddddddd .. whn did she wear dattt .. is she some kinda ... ohhhhhh .. i've no words to xplainnnn .. ufffffff ..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for spotlighting Tollywood -I see you've taken the "Southie" avatar of bollywood fashion police - kudos - us Southies really need to learn a thing or two abt dressing up =)!!
Just one note - if you will - sth. about your tone of commenting - it comes across as very condescending and a little trite for the reader. I don't know how or why it comes across differently, bollywood seems to be more a spectator tone, but you are fangs bared - daggers drawn...Dunno...just my personal opinion...

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

Hey Ann!

Thanks so much for ur comments. I appreciate your observation. Well, maybe I am being a tad bitchy but the thing is some of these south stars really need a kick-in-the-butt for their fashion...lol... as I'm sure you have observed :)
Coming to the comparison with Bollywood, well, yes Bollywood is more of a spectator and I'm more of an analyst. I try to provide a critique - whether postive or negative and follow it up with suggestions.
And my tone is - I purr when they look good and scratch their eyes out when they don't...lol..

But it is all done in good sense and I hope you keep checking in frequently. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Toll (and I hope i didn't come across as a TROLL), I've put you on feeder - lookinfg forward to read more delicious snarky goodness! and forget about those Southie Male stars - don't even bother reviewing them - what a bunch of LOSERS!!!!!!

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

Lol..right your are Ann..but you know sometimes if you scrape hard enough you can find diamonds. Im looking for that in our southie male stars. Ah well! if not atleast we'll have some fun on the way ;)

And thanks soo much for putting me on the feeder. :)