Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Allu Arjun Jalsa Audio ( A+)


Well...well...well...look who's here. I'm happy that after that disastrous attempt at MAA awards last time, this time Arjun has stuck to the rules and basics. And the result is for everyone to see. He is looking FAB !!!

A low V-neck shirt with a nice jacket is a great look for guys nowadays and you can see many sporting them. I like the choice of his jeans too. Goes well with the look.

All in all, a clear winner from Arjun. He looks simple and classy. Lets hope he continues the trend. :)

4 comments:

SuRi said...

wawwwwww .. bunny luks stunning here .. i'vent seen dis pic b44 ... thnx for dat ..

nd gr888 workk .. keep rocking ... btw u dinn answer my quest .. :)

SuRi said...

u kno whtt .. am gonna bookmark dis blog .. :)

Bollywood Blogger said...

I'm not familiar with Arjun's work but his style certainly is classy!

Tollywood Fashion Police said...

I know, he does look good. Well Suri, to answer your question, no, I'm not a fashion expert nor do I claim to be one . I am studying a degree course but fashion is my hobby and passion. So I started this blog to share my passion with others.

Glad you like it and bookmarking it!...lol...I will surely keep updating it.

Thanks for your wonderful comments :)